Wednesday, March 26, 2014



"9, 11"
Concentration 4

This is my friend Farrell. He had to have surgery on his foot because he had lots of problems with it. Since the surgeries took place when he was in middle school his foot that had all the surgery on it never grew to the size of his healthy foot. This fits in really well with my concentration because Farrell has a very unique feature about him with this aspect of his body. One foot wears a size nine shoe and the other a size is an eleven. This project was pretty difficult to get the coloring just right as it was a lot brighter of a picture than the other ones i have done for my concentration. I also had to learn how to properly adjust the focus and aperture on my camera which was a good learning experience. One issue i think that my concentration and this picture addresses is self image. You need to love things about your body that make you unique and that is a beautiful thing. Over all i think this is a great addition to my works and i had a great time shooting this photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment