Monday, March 10, 2014


"Bottle Blonde"
Breadth 7

This is my colored pencil project for ap art. This is the first colored pencil project ive ever done and it was a challenge. This project had to do with transparency. The difficult thing for me was attempting to get all the coloring right by blending different colors together. I got the hang of it after awhile but i still struggled a bit with the hair and making it look realistic. I learned a lot with this and how to use colored pencils. I think that my depth of color and coloration of things is a lot better now because i know what to look for. I also found that prisma color drawings are very therapeutic in a way. I honestly hated this project at first because it was really difficult to get the coloring and proportions correct but i pushed through and now i really enjoy colored pencil!

No comments:

Post a Comment