Tuesday, April 22, 2014


"Double Jointed"
Concentration 7

This is my friend Josie, her fingers are double jointed. Ive been trying to get a good mix of things that make the human body unique because well scars and birth marks arent the only things that make you different. Honestly there are so many things that i want to do with this project touching on different body types and even special needs, but unfortunately i only have about three weeks left to get all of my ap art portfolio finished. I am also scared to use a face in this concentration because my style is very up close and personal and im afraid a persons face wont fit in with the other pieces. Anyways, i also struggled with the lighting on this piece because the sun was directly above us. I like the way the shadows look in the background and the track and Jo's legs. It adds to the story of who she is. I think my favorite part is the shadows in the creases of her knuckles i think it looks really cool. Overall i like this piece and it definitely adds positive things to the rest of the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment