Thursday, December 19, 2013



  "Audrey Hepburn"
Breadth 2
 Gel medium collage
  This is a collage I did of Audrey Hepburn. She is one of my role models and I thought to make a tribute to her. I used all kinds of different flowers for the background and I also water colored the paper before hand. I really enjoyed this project but it took a long time because of having to cut everything out even the little flowers. I wanted to include pictures of Audrey as she got older too, as she aged beautifully and you dont see many pictures of her when she got older. Some issues I had with this project was the gel medium stuck to both sides of the page when I closed the book after class one day and ripped the paper in some spots but i really like the way it ended up looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment