Friday, October 25, 2013

"12:1"
Spray/Acrylic Paint on Wooden Table

      This is a table that my youth group let me borrow for this project. I made this stencil of a pop art girl and used it for a few projects and thought it might look cool in our youth room. 12:1 is a bible verse that is from Ecclesiastes which says "Remember also your Creator in the days of your youth, before the evil days come and the years draw near of which you will say, “I have no pleasure in them." I painted the table to say"12:1 rocks!" in Chinese because thats what my pastor wanted me to write on it. Over all i think it turned out great and its going to look great in the youth room!


Here is what the stencil looks like up close painted on the bench i love the way it turned out especially with the splatters and the contrasting colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment