Friday, January 3, 2014

 "Library Card"
Mixed Media

This project starts a series of projects where i really worked with the impact of line and color. I found this in a library book that was going to be tossed out. I just found it interesting what you could find out just by looking at this info card that is placed inside the book. The author is German, which was something cool because I took german, Herr means Mr. and that is the authors last name. Its cool to see that the book dates back to 78' when people were checking it out of the library. Its also cool to see all the people who had it in their possession before I did. Its kind of like my own personal little piece of history. No one really thinks oh i wonder where this info card will end up, well, it ended up in my sketch book.


No comments:

Post a Comment