Friday, January 3, 2014


"Trip"
Breadth 5
Markers

               This is another project in the series i did of color and line, i made the blue and green piece first then the pink and purple. I like how they all flow together and contrast colors.I imagine this is what it feels like to be on acid or some hallucinogenic drug. I myself would never ever do any such drugs because i am an athlete but i have friends who say this is very accurate. I like the idea of everything in constant movement, as you know, everything IS in constant movement with atoms, but you cant see that. I like to imagine whatever these creatures are on, is helping them see movement and life in everything possible. They become loose like noodles and free like birds and they just dance and chill out, all they have control over is, well, nothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment