Friday, October 25, 2013



"The Joker"
Spray Paint Stencil on White Drawing Paper, Acrylic and Watercolor Alterations

This is a stencil spray paint alteration that i have been working on. I really like how this one turned out. I love how the spray paint splattered when i put the paint down. I wanted to make this piece different from my other ones and since halloween is just around the corner i thought why not channel my favorite super villain the Joker from Batman. I wanted it to be "joker-esque" without being exactly like the real joker. She is like the female version of the joker. 


This is the original stencil that i created i wanted to channel pop art with the large lines and shading. I love this print because the orange looks really good and i like how it looks like there is light behind her face. I also love how when i pulled the stencil off the paint dragged up on her lips i think it gives it a lot more depth and character. 

No comments:

Post a Comment